Model by José Aníbal Voyer Iniesta.
Wingless, flying dragon with hollow body and pronounced head.
- Step 20: repeat step 17-19 on this side.
- At step 39, don’t forget to fold down the flaps at the top.
- In the diagrams, step 45 doesn’t show the flaps beneath the ones made in step 44. They are still there, as seen in step 46.
- The diagram in step 64 and 65 are wrong; the fold results in a slightly different flap. Step 66 does shows the correct result.
- Step 81: only fold the top layer.
Paper & size
When folded from a 49cm square, the model ends up 35cm long, about 9cm wide and 11cm in height.