Distinctive half-lion, half-eagle with claws with three digits.
The inside of the front legs is reverse-colored.
- Step 14: this squash-like fold and includes the flaps made at step 13.
- At step 15, pull out the corner and re-fold the point outside. It helps to unfold the model slightly.
- During step 20 fold the tip made at step 18 down together with the top flap.
- Step 21: it helps to rotate the model 180 degrees from (repeated) step 9 onward.
- The paper for the flap at step 25 comes from the back of the model.
- Step 34: simply put the flaps underneath the flap created at step 33.
- Step 35 is an inside reverse fold.
Paper & size
When folded from a 35cm square, the model ends up 13cm long and 8cm in height.
This model gets very thick, especially at the belly. A thinner paper is recommended.