Model by Mario Adrados Netto.
Creature with muscled, reverse-colored upper body of a humanoid and lower body of a horse.
- Before folding step 14: make sure both flaps are in front before squashing.
- At step 24, fold the point up independently from the valley fold displayed in the diagram.
- At the end of step 32, note that the point at the middle top is the one folded up at step 24.
- Step 32 is a reverse fold.
- During step 40, tuck the flaps in the pocket.
Paper & size
When folded from a 49cm square, the model ends up about 18cm long, 6.5cm deep and 14cm in height.